Cherrypick is a fast-paced e-commerce startup specializing in beautiful, lust-worthy statement accessories at guilt-free prices. At Cherrypick, we are passionate about style. We are passionate about quality. We are passionate about little surprises that brighten days. And we are passionate about our customers—our family. Our company's culture is built on passion and empowerment -- with this, we invest our hearts to make it all happen.
Cherrypick can also be found in over 70 retail boutiques across the world and on the mobile app Giftagram, helping us build the ultimate retail destination and the most extraordinary shopping experience for statement jewelry.
- Work on innovative projects to drive new customer acquisition, encourage customer loyalty, and scope new areas of opportunity
- Produce digital content that supports social strategy and plan content calendar for social media to help shape Cherrypick's growing social presence
- Assist with maintaining social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) as well as introducing new channels into communications strategy (Snapchat, Pinterest, Polyvore)
- Media and influencer relations, including drafting pitches, outreach and list coordination
- Writing and editing new product copy, blog posts, and press materials
- Sourcing new advertising opportunities and marketing partnerships to raise brand awareness
- Provide business development assistance in maintaining relationships with current vendors and stockists
Aid in wholesale outreach to expand Cherrypick's presence in retail stores across North America
- You are self-motivated & communicative. You are able to work independently when necessary but not afraid to reach out when you need more guidance or clarity.
- You are a strong writer and enjoy inventing story ideas, writing product descriptions, and thinking up new campaign ideas.
- You love interacting with people, whether that is over the phone, email, social media or at events.
- You are dependable and able to effectively manage your time.
- You love to consume media and have a deep knowledge of the landscape - websites, blogs, magazines, newspapers, broadcast and beyond.
- You stay on top of trends in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and design. A key eye for design and style is imperative.
- You are always willing to pitch in for any task - large, small or administrative.
- Skills in graphic design and front-end web development are an asset.
Please send an email with your resume, cover letter, and links to your applicable social media accounts (i.e., Instagram, Pinterest, Blog, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate the city you currently reside in and the school/program you are attending (if applicable).
We will respond only to those candidates considered for further consideration. No phone calls or in-person applications, please.